Dr. Neal Florence MD Patient Reviews

June 9th, 2016
very kind

August 30th, 2013
Disappearing act
After a few sessions, could not reach him several times by phone. Went to his office to try and see him. No answer. He disappears now and then in addition to not returning calls! Whatever happened to "First do no harm"?

July 7th, 2013
great!
Don't listen to the whack jobs below. I have seen this guy for near term years he is a great listener. Gives great feedback. .... several times in the shifting area I have witnessed one of these loony patients half to be practically shoved out the door cause they won't shut up.they carry on with their inane questions and gibberish in forever. We have apointments also. Plus he is not your dad, uncle, priest or best friend. He is a doctor. Please consider the sourcr of negative reviews I.e patients looking for a friend. The only bad thing is he does get over booked sometimes but I havr never had to wait more than twent five min max.

April 11th, 2013
WONT HELP WELFARE PATIENTS
I WAS IN HIS OFFICE THE OTHER DAY AND NEEDED A PRIOR APPROVAL FOR MY PRESCRIPTION FOR THE P.A. AND HE WOULD NOT DO IT FOR ME SO WHAT IS THE SENSE OF EVEN GIVING THE SCRIPT OUT HE HAS TURNED SINCE I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS AND GOING TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER ONE THAT IS BETTER . SO IF YOU WANT A DOCTOR THAT WILL TURN ON YOU AND YOU HAVE THE 03 P.A. CARD SE HIM . I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO YOU AT ALL AND HE IS A JERK NOT A DOCTOR.....

October 29th, 2012
Horrible and Uncaring
The worst I have ever experienced. Would not communicate clearly with me or even both to tell me what I was being diagnosed with. Just filled out a prescription and sent me on my way. When I asked if I could have more in-depth consultations with him, he laughed and said that would be out of my price range.A few months later when I was committed to a mental institution, I called him and he abruptly told me that once a patient is committed, he is no longer responsible for him or her. To paraphrase, he said, "You are no longer my responsibility and I refuse to discuss your case with the physicians there. They're responsible for you now."This guy is downright unethical and uncaring.

June 1st, 2012
An exceptional Professional
Dr. Florence is a very dedicated Psychiatrist who is focused on finding the right medication for his patients. He is very astute and will listen to one's medical history with great interest in an attempt to ascertain the right drug for treatment of the individual. He has a deep understanding of the potential of risk derived from the various drugs at his disposal and will certainly make it known to you what those attendant risks are--and you can rest assured that he is very accurate with his information.

December 14th, 2009
I think he is the BEST SHRINK I HAVE EVER been to.
I just feel comfortable and he doesn't make you feel uneasy. I am a really good judge of charector and this Dr Neal Florence is one of the best Drs I have met.