The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Neal Foley
Neal Foley, M.D.,, F.A.C.S. is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Hematology. Neal Foley is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock, The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center and St David's Medical Center. Neal Foley has received 3 awards.
Neal Foley has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Neal Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Lake Hills, TX.
Dr. Errol Erlandson
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
West Lake Hills, TX 1.35 mi42
Dr. Robert Kerr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Austin, TX 3.00 mi45
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Pulmonary Disease, Hematology
Austin, TX 3.88 mi38