Dr. Neal Foley MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017
I love this place! they really fixed me up well
Doctor Foley and Lindsay are awesome! I have been coming here for many years now and they have really fixed my vein issues when nobody else could. They are an amazing team together.

Life changing experience
Prior to seeing Dr. Foley I had been misdiagnosed by several physicians and thankfully found a trusted source in him and his staff. Dr. Foley recommended and performed a rfa and microphlebectony on my left leg which eliminated the pain and swelling I endured for several years. It changed my life and I only wish I had consulted with him earlier.

June 26th, 2017
Dr Foley always listens to my concerns and explains clearly the diagnosis and procedures.
He has done many procedures on my legs.

Excellent and efficient
Navigated insurance very well and excellent skills

outstanding physician
professional, self assured, excellent at procedure!

Excellent and efficient
Navigated insurance very well and excellent skills

outstanding physician
professional, self assured, excellent at procedure!

Life changing experience

June 2nd, 2017
Outstanding Physician and Clinic
So much more than I hoped for! My highest recommendation for Dr. Foley!

June 2nd, 2017
No stress, easy going, knowledgeable, refreshing approach
Dr. Foley and Lindsay are the best team and make you feel like you've coming in for years. You feel as if you are the only patient that matters when your appointment is, because you are, they dedicate that time for you. Over the 3 days we were together for the procedure, we talked about life and next thing you knew the procedure was done. They answered every question in detail even to my understanding level. They make sure you understand your post-op instructions, and they offer their cell phone numbers in case of an emergency. Thank you so much for fixing my leg in such a laid back environment!

June 1st, 2017
Outstanding Physician and Clinic
So much more than I hoped for! My highest recommendation for Dr. Foley!

June 1st, 2017