Dr. Neal Foley MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery West Lake Hills, TX

no change

May 17th, 2017
Dr Foley always listens to my concerns and explains clearly the diagnosis and procedures.
He has done many procedures on my legs.

A truly comfortable experience
Dr. Foley took the time to discuss the procedure with me and fully explain the potential risks and benefits in light of my family history. His expertise shown through as he answered my questions and set my expectations. Dr. Foley respected my time, was ready for me at the agreed visit time without any delay and delivered top and conveyed each time that I was important to him as a person and a patient. I could not have asked for better care.

He has done many procedures on my legs

May 16th, 2017
I feel as if I was very well taken care of and confident in Dr. Foley's diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Foley put me at ease from the moment I met him. He thoroughly explained my condition and the steps needed to treat it. My treatment was scheduled in a timely manner. All of my questions and concerns were addressed with patience and ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Foley and his staff.

He has done many procedures on my legs

A truly comfortable experience

Excellent
I have every confidence in Dr. Foley. Each time he's here he listens to my concerns. He takes his time doing his examination and then explains everything to me. When doing a procedure he ensures that I'm doing ok throughout. I would never think of going to another doctor for my vascular care. I can't say enough good things about him. And then there's Lindsey. She is the absolute best! She's personable, caring, thorough, sweet - could keep going on. They are a great team.

positive experience
I had one bulging vein in my right leg and Dr. Foley with help from Lindsay performed a great job removing vein. Currently I am way more confident to wear shorts.

Excellent

positive experience

March 24th, 2015
Their service and your caring truly means a lot!