Dr. Neal Frankel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Frankel?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 29th, 2012

Top notch diagnostician

I saw this doctor in the emergency room at St. Joseph Hospital in Towson, MD on 3/28/2012 and he was a first rate "think outside the box" physician who went to great lengths to diagnose my problem. The first set of blood tests he ordered were somewhat inconclusive and he ordered a second set, determined to get to root of the cause of my symptoms. From the second set of blood work he was able to accurately diagnose my illness. Dr. Frankel was incredibly professional, thorough, and compassionate. He listened attentively to everything I had to say each time he spoke with me. I had to see other physicians about this illness once I was released from the hospital and they, too, gave Dr. Frankel high marks. I can't say enough good things about this doctor. St. Joseph Hospital is very lucky to have him.

March 19th, 2017