A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal Friedman practice?
Dr. Neal Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Wrentham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Wrentham Internists, Wrentham Family Physicians, and Wrentham General Practitioners.