- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Ginsberg is Excellent. Dr. Ginsberg has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neal Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Ginsberg practice?
Dr. Neal Ginsberg practices Ophthalmology near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Barrington, MA and Valatie, NY.
See Pittsfield Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neil Ginsberg, Dr. Nelson Ginsberg, Dr. Nigel Ginsberg