Learn more about Dr. Neal Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Ginsberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ginsberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal E Ginsberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Neal Ginsberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Ginsberg practices Ophthalmology near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Pittsfield Ophthalmologists.