A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Gorrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Gorrin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorrin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gorrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Richard Gorrin MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal R. Gorrin practice?
- Dr. Neal Gorrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Gorrin practices Surgery near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See San Jose Surgeons.