Overall Review

November 1st, 2013
He's the best
Dr Grossman has been my son's pediatrician since the day he was born in 1992. I love the fact that Dr Grossman will take his patients until they have completed college. It's just wonderful that all of my son's records are in one place. Dr Grossman and his staff are number one with me. He has always been so kind and I'm glad he has been my son's doctor all these years. He is just wonderful.

September 22nd, 2009
Very happy with Dr. G
Easy waiting room, with well-infant area, kind nurses who remember who you are, prompt, very little wait, very accommodating with insurance and scheduling and such, answers phone calls quickly, always ready to offer information, night phone with nurse available for Oh No situations. Great referrals, will explain things, and hasn't been wrong yet.Our 2 grown daughters have been seeing him since they were babies and our little son sees him now, and we are still very happy with his services. He makes things as easy as possible and is never stingy with information.

July 14th, 2009
I have been going to this doctor for 14 years. He's excellent, patient, and thorough. And if he doesn't know the answer, which is rare, he refers you to someone who does-who is just as thorough.