Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  He's the best  |  show details
by Loretta Battles on Nov 1st, 2013

Dr Grossman has been my son's pediatrician since the day he was born in 1992. I love the fact that Dr Grossman will take his patients until they have completed college. It's just wonderful that all of my son's records are in one place. Dr Grossman and his staff are number one with me. He has always been so kind and I'm glad he has been my son's doctor all these years. He is just wonderful.

|  Very happy with Dr. G  |  show details
by LA on Sep 22nd, 2009

Easy waiting room, with well-infant area, kind nurses who remember who you are, prompt, very little wait, very accommodating with insurance and scheduling and such, answers phone calls quickly, always ready to offer information, night phone with nurse available for Oh No situations. Great referrals, will explain things, and hasn't been wrong yet.Our 2 grown daughters have been seeing him since they were babies and our little son sees him now, and we are still very happy with his services. He makes things as easy as possible and is never stingy with information.

Jul 14th, 2009

I have been going to this doctor for 14 years. He's excellent, patient, and thorough. And if he doesn't know the answer, which is rare, he refers you to someone who does-who is just as thorough.

by Bobbie on Jan 20th, 2009 on yahoo.com

He is a great doctor. I've been taking my kids for year and my husband went to him as a child too. He takes time to listen and answer your questions. He never makes you feel like he's rushing to get to the next patient. We moved and I still drive in an hour and a half to take my kids to him. I trust him.

Oct 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

We have been going to him for years. Very nice , good with the kids and friendly.

Feb 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Wonderful! He's thorough, patient, practical, and respectful of my parenting choices! His waiting room is the MOST child friendly I've ever seen, but we don't spend a lot of time there, because he runs ON TIME most of the time!

Aug 28th, 2007 on yahoo.com

this is a wonderful doctor. he is the best at what he does and is the nicest, most caring person you will meet.