Dr. Neal Guffey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Guffey Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017

Dr. Guffey was awesome!

A real stand out in today's era of impersonal care, Dr. Guffey took the time to analyze my medications and understand what was going on in my body that my primary care physician had missed. I wish he was my primary care physician. I saw him at SONA. He even called me to check on me later, I would highly recommend this competent, experienced and friendly doctor!

January 13th, 2017

He is an awesome physician. Very well trained. Takes time to explain the situation & your options. I needed some specialized equipment & he took the time to call himself! There was a wait & he apologized for that. I saw him @ the SONA Clinic.

June 15th, 2011

Dr.Guffey is a really bad dr. He acts like he cares but its just an act. His nurses can't even get you an apt. with another Dr. if you need one. I had to find all my Dr's then call Dr. Guffeys nurse to get me the apt. It took me days on things that took them weeks. And when you really need his help with something medical your told he can't help you.I'm still waiting for him to refer me to that specialist he was finding. I won't hold my breath. If you really need a Dr. FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!!

April 21st, 2011

his reputation in this community is true...find someone else

February 6th, 2011

Seem out of it and loopy during my visit. Was diagnosed incorrectly and it felt very impersonal. Nurses and staff at front were nice.

November 23rd, 2010

LOVED THIS DOCTOR

CAN'T GET AROUND THE OFFICE STAFF AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY GET PAID TO TAKE THE BLUNT OF IT. I THINK I HAVE BEEN SEEN THERE IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND HAVE SINUS ISSUE GOING ON NO MEDS....PRIME CARE AND RIGHT CARE HERE I COME...CANCELLED ANY FURTHER APPOINTSMENT WILL BUY MEDS OFF INTERNET FROM NOW OWN...NO MORE CO-PAYS

March 29th, 2010

Very Good Doc

Dr. Guffey has been my favorite primary care physician ever. Unfortunately my job took me out of state and away from his practice. For the time that I saw him, he was always a straight shooter, was very cordial, professional, knowledgeable and easy to get along with. I always felt that my health was his top priority. I wish he would move to my town!

June 25th, 2017