Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Jun 15th, 2011

Dr.Guffey is a really bad dr. He acts like he cares but its just an act. His nurses can't even get you an apt. with another Dr. if you need one. I had to find all my Dr's then call Dr. Guffeys nurse to get me the apt. It took me days on things that took them weeks. And when you really need his help with something medical your told he can't help you.I'm still waiting for him to refer me to that specialist he was finding. I won't hold my breath. If you really need a Dr. FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!!

Apr 21st, 2011

his reputation in this community is true...find someone else

Feb 6th, 2011

Seem out of it and loopy during my visit. Was diagnosed incorrectly and it felt very impersonal. Nurses and staff at front were nice.

|  LOVED THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
by SOMEONE LOOKING FOR HELP on Nov 23rd, 2010

CAN'T GET AROUND THE OFFICE STAFF AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY GET PAID TO TAKE THE BLUNT OF IT. I THINK I HAVE BEEN SEEN THERE IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND HAVE SINUS ISSUE GOING ON NO MEDS....PRIME CARE AND RIGHT CARE HERE I COME...CANCELLED ANY FURTHER APPOINTSMENT WILL BUY MEDS OFF INTERNET FROM NOW OWN...NO MORE CO-PAYS

|  Very Good Doc  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2010

Dr. Guffey has been my favorite primary care physician ever. Unfortunately my job took me out of state and away from his practice. For the time that I saw him, he was always a straight shooter, was very cordial, professional, knowledgeable and easy to get along with. I always felt that my health was his top priority. I wish he would move to my town!