A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hadro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Amputation Amputation Surgery, and Aortic Aneurysm.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadro graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hadro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hadro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neal Hadro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal C. Hadro practice?
Dr. Neal Hadro practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and General Practice near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neil Hadro, Dr. Nelson Hadro, Dr. Nigel Hadro