A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Hadro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Hadro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadro
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hadro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Catheter Ablation
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadro graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hadro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Christopher Hadro MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal C. Hadro practice?
- Dr. Neal Hadro has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Hadro practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.