Learn more about Dr. Neal Hadro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hadro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Catheter Ablation
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadro graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hadro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal C. Hadro practice?
Dr. Neal Hadro practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.