A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Handel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Handel, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Handel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Handel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Handel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal Handel practice?
- Dr. Neal Handel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Handel practices Plastic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.