Learn more about Dr. Neal Hermanowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Hermanowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hermanowicz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermanowicz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hermanowicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Hermanowicz MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Hermanowicz practice?
- Dr. Neal Hermanowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Hermanowicz practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.