Learn more about Dr. Neal Hermanowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Hermanowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hermanowicz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermanowicz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hermanowicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hermanowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Hermanowicz practice?
Dr. Neal Hermanowicz practices Neurology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Orange, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists.