A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Hillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hillman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hillman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hillman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal Hillman practice?
Dr. Neal Hillman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.