A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Hillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Hillman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hillman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hillman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hillman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal D Hillman MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal D. Hillman practice?
- Dr. Neal Hillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Hillman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons.