Jun 1st, 2015

Shocked at the level of unprofessionalism of office staff. Overheard inappropriate conversations from med techs/PA's while waiting. They were also very unfriendly. Same for woman at front desk. She bordered on rude when dealing with patient arrivals. Otherwise, Dr. H was great.

May 27th, 2011

CHARGES $25 TO PROCESS AN INSURANCE FORM

Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 4th, 2011

I required emergency surgery on my arm after falling and smashing my elbow and thereby severing the radius and ulna. Dr Hochwald repaired my injuries and within a very short time, I had full use of my arm. I had a very positive experience throughout my ordeal. The office staff, professional staff and physical therapists were all very pleasant and receptive to my needs. If you require the services of a hand surgeon, I highly recommend Dr Hochwald.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR show details OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
Feb 3rd, 2009

I have been treating with Dr Hochwald, now for over a year, He is one of the best doctors I know, he never rushed me into surgery, weighed all options, and to me that says alot. he did perform 2 carpal surgeries on me, and they were both good. He cares and is very understanding. I would tell any one i know who has a problem with there hands to go see him, In my eyes he is the best orthopedic doctor. Thank you Dr Hochwald. Anna Ardito