A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Jacobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Jacobi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Jacobi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Henry Jacobi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Jacobi practice?
- Dr. Neal Jacobi has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Jacobi practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.