A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Jacobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Jacobi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Jacobi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Henry Jacobi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Jacobi practice?
- Dr. Neal Jacobi has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Jacobi practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.