A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Kleiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Kleiman, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser-Assisted Balloon Angioplasty
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Kleiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Kleiman FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Neal Kleiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Kleiman practices Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.