A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Kleiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Kleiman, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Kleiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Stephen Kleiman FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Neal Kleiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neal Kleiman practices Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.