A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Kleiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Kleiman, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser-Assisted Balloon Angioplasty
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Kleiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Kleiman FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Neal Kleiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Kleiman practices Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.