A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal A Klein MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Neal Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Klein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.