A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Krasnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Krasnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krasnick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krasnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Krasnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krasnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal M Krasnick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neal M. Krasnick practice?
- Dr. Neal Krasnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Krasnick practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.