Learn more about Dr. Neal Krasnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Krasnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krasnick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Krasnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Krasnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krasnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal M Krasnick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neal M. Krasnick practice?
- Dr. Neal Krasnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Krasnick practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.