Dr. Neal Krasnick MD Patient Reviews

Amazing doctor
Great results with LASIK! I highly recommend

March 27th, 2014
Mrs.
Dr. Krasnick,M.D. is very efficient and kind. He explains what is going on with your eyes, He listens to You and answers all your questions. I have and will continue to refer him to family and friends. Also his staff is very good, I just love Tonya - we shared a few laughs and she does her work well !

May 30th, 2013
lasik patient
Dr. Krasnick performed lasik surgery on me a couple of months ago. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking into lasik surgery. He spent so much time with me regarding my concerns. His staff is the kindest I have ever encountered in a doctors office. I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed my experience. I will refer everyone I know!

February 19th, 2013
Rude Doctor and Staff
Dr. Krasnick is a very slow doctor. He keeps you waiting over an hour in the reception area and then another 40-45 minutes when you are in the room. When he finally does come in the room, he doesn't tell you anything, he acts like you are an inconveniece to him. He doesn't look you in the eye, doesn't explain anything, doesn't apologize for keeping you waiting and then constantly looks at his watch like you are keeping him. You are the patient and you are treated poorly by this doctor. His staff aren't much better. Be forewarned, don't see this doctor. Find someone who cares about you and your eye sight. This doctor doesn't. I will not go to him again!

August 25th, 2011
great visit!
Great visit!! Knowledgeable and he was easy to get along with. Would recommend!

July 27th, 2011
Very little communication during the exam. During both of the last visits he started to leave without explaining my prescription or the results of the tests. I had to call him back to ask questions and even then he was very sparse in his comments. He appeared to be distracted and preoccupied.