A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Labana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Labana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Labana, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Labana graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Labana has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Labana MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal Labana practice?
- Dr. Neal Labana has 11 office locations.
Dr. Neal Labana practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Flossmoor, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Bourbonnais, IL.
See Flossmoor Surgeons.