A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Labana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Labana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labana
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Labana, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Labana graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Labana has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Labana MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal Labana practice?
- Dr. Neal Labana has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Labana practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Schererville, IN.
See Schererville Surgeons.