A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Lakritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Lakritz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Lakritz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakritz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakritz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakritz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Lakritz practice?
Dr. Neal Lakritz practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.