A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Lawrence, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Lawrence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Christopher Lawrence MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal C. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Neal Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Lawrence practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.