Dr. N Lawrence Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. N Lawrence?

Posted on April 11th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Lawrence for over three years. Each year the quality of customer service from the office staff has gone further and further down. This time around I was called an hour and a half before my appointment was scheduled to say that it had been canceled and they would call to reschedule. When I called back assuming it was an emergency reason they said it was because the pellets had not come in. Really.?... I really think they could've gave me the courtesy of a call that morning rather than an hour and a half before my appointment as I have to drive from out of town and my drive time is about 45 minutes. I called back the following Monday to see when I could reschedule and or when the pallets would come in to which they could not give me an answer. It is now a week later after that so going on two weeks now, I have left three different messages and I have yet to receive a phone call back. And now today my pharmacist told me that the nature throid they prescribe is possibly being discontinued and Dr Lawrence has said nothing of this. When I called the office to confirm This and speak with someone, they were aware but offered nothing more. It's really too bad because Dr Lawrence is a wonderful doctor. It also takes a VERY long time to schedule follow up apppoinemts (3-6 months!)

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I absolutely love this doctor and his entire staff! I have the pleasure to work with them occasionally as well drawing blood as a fill for their regular phlebotomist, and just an all around great office.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I waited an hour in the room without anyone checking on me, apologizing for the delay, etc. I realize Dr. Lawrence likes to spend time with each patient which is great, however others are waiting. Perhaps another doctor to help see patients is an option or adjusting scheduling of appointments so the patients time is not wasted waiting. I have to drive 45 minutes to see Dr. Lawrence , therefore I must take time off work to drive to his office....and wait an hour after being checked into a room without seeing anyone....then of course drive another 45 minutes back to work. The best solution the nurse could give me is to reschedule. Ha! Appointments are hard to come by and then to waste half my day (without pay and/or results)....no thanks. I will be looking for another doctor which is unfortunate because Lawrence is great and I've seen him for years.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

THE CARE DR. LAWRENCE HAS RENDERED ME HAS TRULY IMPROVED MY QUALITY OF LIFE. A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN WITH A FINE STAFF TO ASSIST HIM.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on September 26th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Lawrence for at least 5 years and he has helped me so much. Yes, the wait can be long, but it is because he has a huge patient load and he takes his time with each patient. He is a caring doctor with wonderful bedside manner.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Lawrence since he moved to McKinney and if there were a better GP in town would go to them, BUT there isn't. Yes you have to wait, I find the waiting for an hour hard to believe and if you are that inept to sit and not ask whats going on you need to wait all day ! The most I have had to wait is 30 minutes, which isn't bad for a doctors office. The Doctor is thourough, caring and tries to diagnose the problem and I've found treat it with non-pharmaceuticals if possible. I get a lot of things from Mike's Health Collection. Overall, this doctor gets a 4+, would give him a 5 if I could get his cell number :)

Outstanding diagnostic skills, warm and compassionate bedside manner!

Posted on March 15th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Lawrence for over 14 years. Now all of my family residing in the area are his patients. He accepted my mother as a Medicare patient during a time he was not accepting new Medicare patients. She had a bad experience with her former practitioner however, Dr Lawrence immediately set her at ease. Ten years ago she was hospitalized with heart attack and stroke. He came to visit her every day even though she was being treated by specialists. I was alone with her when she died. Dr. Lawrence stayed with me in her room for his entire lunch period, talking to me and holding me while I grieved. There are no words to adequately express my gratitude. I read some of the reviews here about the long wait time to see him (both in making an appointment and the office wait). I think it prudent to remind those patients that it is very easy and quick to see a doctor who is lacking the experience and compassionate demeanor that is exemplified by Dr. N. Christopher Lawrence! In my opinion, he is the BEST! And, Jill S., his PA is very well-versed in diagnosing and caring for patients as well.

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

My entire Family are patients of Dr Lawrence; we have been for many years. The wait times to see him can be long, but are well worth the wait. His and his staffs beside manners are beyond reproach. Once he sees you, he takes the time to explain your situation. In language you can understand. A very caring professional!!

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I've been going to this doctor for a few years and find him very approchable and professional. I have read some negative comments, yes you have to wait, but dont you at ANY doctor? I would schedule my appointment either early (as in 1st one available) or late in the day. Staff is and has been attentive to my needs, once agin I saw negative comments from some.

Great Doctor and Great Staff

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Your wait time is well worth the time. Takes the time to listen to your concerns and explain his findings. He displays a genuine concern on your overall well being. My entire Family is cared for by him and his staff.

Wait Time!

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Good doctor (I think?)..but expect to wait at least an hour..had to reschedule one time as I had an appt for work - I would schedule appt at end of day. Plus staff does not inform you of anything - they 'hide' as I'm sure this is typical.

Was referred by my FP for HRT consult with Dr. Lawrence

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Referred to Dr. Lawrence by my family practitioner for HRT consult. I called and asked for an appointment, no rush or pushing on my part. Appointment received was 3 weeks out for 11:30am. I arrived at 11:00am for paperwork and completed at 11:15. Steady stream of patients in and out of the office. At 1:00, I asked if I had been forgotten and was told by the staffer that my appoint was a fill in and they were breaking for lunch. At 1:30 (2.5 hours after arrival), I asked to retrieve my personal paperwork and left. Humiliated; never again. I am considering having my staff bill the doctor for a portion of my time.