A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Lintecum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Lintecum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lintecum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lintecum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Lintecum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintecum graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lintecum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence Mem Hosp, Lawrence, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal D Lintecum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal D. Lintecum practice?
- Dr. Neal Lintecum has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Lintecum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Surgeons and Lawrence Orthopedic Surgeons.