A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Lintecum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Lintecum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lintecum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lintecum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Lintecum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintecum graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lintecum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal D Lintecum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal D. Lintecum practice?
- Dr. Neal Lintecum has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Lintecum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Orthopedic Surgeons and Lawrence Surgeons.