A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Lintecum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Lintecum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Lintecum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintecum graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Lintecum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence Mem Hosp, Lawrence, Ks
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lintecum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans