Dr. Neal Lofchy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2015
Would recommed
Dr. Lofchy was personable with my son and very upfront about his diagnosis. We have seen several other professionals in his field but are most comfortable with Dr. Lofchy and his expertise.

November 3rd, 2014
If you like waiting over an hour for a routine appointment in a smelly not so clean office, this is the doctor for you. If you enjoy coming back for repeated visits when probably a phone call would work just fine, this is for you. And, if you are looking for someone with less than a professional manner who likes to act a little "smarty" this is the person to see.

July 24th, 2014
Very disappointed
Dr. Lofchy appears to be knowledgeable however; he rarely graces you with his presence. His nurse performs most office visits and office procedures. Although I believe I was charged the same whether he or his nurse saw me. His staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. I would recommend finding a different ENT if you would like to be treated with respect and in a professional manner. I found another doctor that is more knowledgeable and has far better consideration for his patients.

June 19th, 2013
review from a long time patient
I have been going to Dr Lofchy for about 15 years. I have recommended several people to him. His bedside manner is not the greatest and has a big ego. I've always put up with it because I thought he was a good dr and surgeon. However, his compassion for his patients lacks. The day after after surgery he had us come in and while my daughter had packing in her sinuses and very uncomfortable , we waited for an hour while he saw everyday patients. My daughter was about to pass out so they put us in a room and kept us waiting. When he finally came in I was upset and said something to him and he became angry and has never acted the same in care for us. I have found another dr. that is just as good if not better with a wonderful bedside manner and full of compassion. I will not return to Dr. Lofchy nor recommend him ever again.

August 16th, 2012
billing
i went in for a office visit paid my co- payment as was billed 355.20 over and above the 50.00 office visit and my insurance paid too. i have called several times to both his billing office and his office and they refuse to do anything about it. i will never return to this dr and will never refer anyone to him or his clinic. Not to mention that after the dr visit nothing was resolved and no remedy to the problem.

March 29th, 2011
Dr. Lofchy was the only doctor I have seen from my 30 years as a sinus sufferer who did everything he could to alleviate my problems before suggesting surgery. Since I finally had the surgery, this is the best I have breathed through my nose in my life! Recovery was quite speedy, and the follow-up care was excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Lofchy to any of my friends or family members. He is kind, courteous, and is a highly-qualified doctor who genuinely cares for his patients.