A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Lonky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Lonky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Lonky, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Tumor Virus Infections
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonky graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lonky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Harbor -Ucla Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal M. Lonky practice?
Dr. Neal Lonky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.