Dr. Neal Lonky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Lonky?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 4th, 2011

Saved my baby's life - and mine!

When I was 29 weeks pregnant, my appendix ruptured and was going in to premature labor. Because my baby girl had relocated my appendix, the attending OB/GYN at the hospital was not convinced the excruciating pain I was in was due to do my appendix and refused to perform surgery on me. The next morning, Dr. Lonky was the attending. He knew exactly what was going on with me and less than 2 hours later I was in the OR having my ruptured appendix removed. Thankfully, I was able to carry my daughter full term under his watchful eye. He has been my OB/GYN ever since!

March 15th, 2015