Learn more about Dr. Neal Luppescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Luppescu, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luppescu
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Luppescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Luppescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Luppescu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Luppescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Edwin Luppescu MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Luppescu practice?
- Dr. Neal Luppescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Luppescu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Gastroenterologists.