A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Luppescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Luppescu, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luppescu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luppescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Luppescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Luppescu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Luppescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Edwin Luppescu MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Luppescu practice?
- Dr. Neal Luppescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Luppescu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Gastroenterologists.