A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Luppescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Luppescu, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Luppescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luppescu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Luppescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Edwin Luppescu MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Luppescu practice?
- Dr. Neal Luppescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Luppescu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Gastroenterologists.