Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
by Jack M on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr Neal is simply the best. He is very honest, caring and professional. He is a subject matter expert and is willing to listen, answer questions, and always prepared. He gets to know you, your health concerns and is aware of them when you see him again. His staff are professional and will do right by you. It is an office of getting things done right and not an office of high drama and high prices. I strongly recomend him as I trust his judgement 100%. I have confidence in his judgement and always feel that I know my health status.

Aug 24th, 2012

Caring,professional, spends lots of time with patient. Thoroughly explains problem and procedure

Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Luppescu is by far the best gastro in the state. He always has time for questions and does thorough testing and research to make sure your condition is being treated appropriatly.

Feb 25th, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Luppescu,s "bedside manner" needs work. Whenever I go to his office, he and his unsmiling three-member staff make me feel as though I am walking into a morhgue.

Oct 19th, 2009

Dr Luppescu is a class one act, he is very professional and truly cares about his patients. Even though he is not in my network, I still prefer to use him over any other doctor.