May 27th, 2016

he is a fantastic dr.

Apr 13th, 2016

A doctor who is patient and kind. Who will take the time to listen to you and talk to you.

by Betsy Clarke on Mar 11th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Luppescu for 15 years now and would not consider going to a different Dr. He spends time with me- explains and discusses the issue in my terms, is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. I particularly like that he operates out of the Ambulatory Center which is a excellent facility that I prefer to go to. If you are considering Dr. Luppescu --make the appointment and see for yourself.

Excellent service show details Excellent service
Jan 5th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Luppescu for several years now for my colonoscopy. He is very good at setting expectations and very thorough in his post procedure follow up.

by Thelma Zamora _Addeo. on Oct 30th, 2015

He is a wonderful Doctor.H e cares very much about his patients. and he makes sure his Pt/., feels OK .

Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
by Jack M on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr Neal is simply the best. He is very honest, caring and professional. He is a subject matter expert and is willing to listen, answer questions, and always prepared. He gets to know you, your health concerns and is aware of them when you see him again. His staff are professional and will do right by you. It is an office of getting things done right and not an office of high drama and high prices. I strongly recomend him as I trust his judgement 100%. I have confidence in his judgement and always feel that I know my health status.

Aug 24th, 2012

Caring,professional, spends lots of time with patient. Thoroughly explains problem and procedure

Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Luppescu is by far the best gastro in the state. He always has time for questions and does thorough testing and research to make sure your condition is being treated appropriatly.

Feb 25th, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Luppescu,s "bedside manner" needs work. Whenever I go to his office, he and his unsmiling three-member staff make me feel as though I am walking into a morhgue.

Oct 19th, 2009

Dr Luppescu is a class one act, he is very professional and truly cares about his patients. Even though he is not in my network, I still prefer to use him over any other doctor.