Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

I think I'll be back! show details I think I'll be back!
May 22nd, 2015

The office was running behind, but they apologized and the staff was very friendly and Dr. Maru was very patient, kind and was able to explain things to me in a way that was very easy to understand.

I received poor service from Dr. Maru, steer clear show details I received poor service from Dr. Maru, steer clear
by Taylor Weekly on Feb 18th, 2015

I would not see Dr. Maru again. Just as some of the other complaints stated, he had a surley attitude and "brushed" off what two other doctors had to say. He seemed scripted and like he blames depression if he cannot find an answer. Also they triple billed my.insurance and took 2 months to straighten that out. Worst experience will not go back. Since then Dr. Sethi Rajesh has done wonders with me and solved all of my problems. Again. I WILL NOT GO BACK to Dr. MARU!

by Hal Jones on Sep 10th, 2014

I was very satisfied with Dr. Maru's handling of my case.

Bad service show details Bad service
Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Maru was not interested in treating me once he realized I did not have a sleep disorder, like he originally thought. He instead brushed off my nerve and migraine issues as "being depressed." I was originally recommended to him for my migraine and nerve issues, but it was clear after my second appointment that he is more interested in treating patients with sleep disorders. I never went to him about sleep disorders, but he turned the first visit into diagnosing disorders and ordering a sleep study. When my MRI results came back regular (no pinched nerves in neck or back) he said nothing was wrong with me and I was just depressed. His tone and demeanor was insulting and I expected better treatment from him. I am in no way depressed and he was out of line with the way he treated me.