More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neal Mesnick
Dr. Neal Mesnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Mesnick is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Neal Mesnick has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Neal Mesnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Gerard Varlotta
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Carol Kuusisto
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0.05 mi17
Dr. Andreas Cohrssen
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
New York, NY 0.11 mi34