Dr. Neal Mesnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Mesnick?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Neal Mesnick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor.

October 6th, 2011

Finally an end to years of hip pain...

I initially scheduled an appointment for Dr. Mesnick for pain management. I needed a refill on my medication and had recently moved to NYC. Dr. Mesnick examined me and suggested that my pain was not actually from arthritis as many other doctors and physical therapists before him have suggested. He knew about a little-known hip problem that has apparently gone undetected after multiple x-rays, mri's, other doctors, and physical therapists. He was positive that he knew the cause of my symptoms and even when the tests didn't show the full extent of the damage, he referred me to a surgeon for a consultation who agreed with his findings but also felt the mri's didn't give the full picture of the damage. Long story short, it's been a year--I'm now 6 weeks post op pain free for the first time in 4 years. I am back at his office now doing post operative PT and have seen the chiropractor there. I have been extremely impressed with everything in his office and am so incredibly grateful that he didn't stop at the traditional treatment and actually helped get to the bottom of my hip pain. I no longer need a cane to help me walk and am looking forward to going back to my career as a dancer thanks to him.

April 6th, 2011

Very Impressed with Dr. Mesnick's professional demeanor

I had injured my knee 7 weeks ago, and needed a second opinion on my MRI films. Dr. Mesnick immediately made time for an appointment the day I called. He sacrificed his lunch, and went over the films with me in detail. Explained my options regarding surgery. It was quite refreshing, considering most Doctors in NYC are creeps with giant egos.I highly recommend Dr. Neal Mesnick to anyone with any sports or work related injury.

July 25th, 2008

brusque and dismissive

Neal Mesnick is one of those doctors that will ask you a question, and then quickly move onto the next question before you have finished answering the original one. I wanted to stop and say "Hello, are you even interested in hearing the answer to the previous question?" While trying to explain your concerns to him, he will grimace and make gestures and interrupt you to declare his judgment before you have even completed your sentence. That said, the administrative staff at this facility were extremely nice and helpful.

May 17th, 2017