A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Mittman is Satisfactory. Dr. Mittman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Mittman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension, Kidney Dialysis Renal Dialysis, and Lupus Nephritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mittman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mittman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neal Mittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile