A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Mittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Mittman, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Mittman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mittman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Mittman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Mittman practice?
- Dr. Neal Mittman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Mittman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.