A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Moskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Moskowitz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Moskowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Kenneth Moskowitz MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Neal K. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Neal Moskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Moskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.