A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Musselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Musselman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Musselman graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Musselman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carlsbad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Jeffrey Musselman DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neal J. Musselman practice?
- Dr. Neal Musselman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Neal Musselman practices Psychiatry near Carlsbad, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tucumcari, NM and Artesia, NM.
See Carlsbad Psychiatrists.