A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Nesbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Nesbitt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Nesbitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesbitt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nesbitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal James Nesbitt MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal J. Nesbitt practice?
- Dr. Neal Nesbitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Nesbitt practices Surgery near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, OH.
See Athens Surgeons.