A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Neuman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Neuman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neuman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans