A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Neuman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuman
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Neuman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Neuman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Neuman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Neuman MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Neuman practice?
- Dr. Neal Neuman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Neuman practices Urology near Sparta, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Bonne Terre, MO.
See Sparta Urologists.