A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Neuman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Neuman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Neuman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Neuman MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Neuman practice?
- Dr. Neal Neuman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Neuman practices Urology near Sparta, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Bonne Terre, MO.
See Sparta Urologists.