A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Nirenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Nirenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Nirenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dermal Fillers
Education & Awards
Dr. Nirenberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nirenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Alfred Nirenberg FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Nirenberg practice?
- Dr. Neal Nirenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Nirenberg practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.