A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Obermyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Obermyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Obermyer, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obermyer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Obermyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Obermyer FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Obermyer practice?
- Dr. Neal Obermyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Obermyer practices Otolaryngology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Otolaryngologists.