A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Obermyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Obermyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obermyer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Obermyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Obermyer, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obermyer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Obermyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Obermyer FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Obermyer practice?
- Dr. Neal Obermyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Obermyer practices Otolaryngology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Otolaryngologists.