Learn more about Dr. Neal Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Perlmutter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Perlmutter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Perlmutter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal S Perlmutter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Neal Perlmutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Perlmutter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Cardiologists.