Learn more about Dr. Neal Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Perlmutter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Perlmutter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Perlmutter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal S Perlmutter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Neal Perlmutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Perlmutter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Cardiologists.