A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Perlmutter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Perlmutter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Perlmutter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Steven Perlmutter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Neal Perlmutter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Perlmutter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Issaquah Internists and Issaquah Cardiologists.