Learn more about Dr. Neal Persky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Persky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Persky
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Persky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Persky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Persky graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Persky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Persky MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal Persky practice?
- Dr. Neal Persky has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Persky practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.