Learn more about Dr. Neal Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Pollack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollack
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Pollack, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Pollack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Howard Pollack DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Neal Pollack has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Pollack practices Neurology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists, Milwaukee Osteopaths, and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.