A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Pollack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Pollack, DO is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Pollack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Howard Pollack DO is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Neal Pollack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Pollack practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists, Milwaukee Psychiatrists, and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.