A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Pollack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollack
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Pollack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Pollack, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Pollack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Howard Pollack DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Neal Pollack has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Pollack practices Neurology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists, Milwaukee Osteopaths, and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.