A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Pollack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollack
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Pollack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Pollack, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Pollack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Howard Pollack DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Neal Pollack has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Pollack practices Neurology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists, Milwaukee Osteopaths, and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.