A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Prakash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Prakash, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prakash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal M Prakash MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Neal M. Prakash practice?
- Dr. Neal Prakash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Prakash practices Neurology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI.
See Duarte Neurologists.