A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Rakov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Rakov is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Rakov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakov graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rakov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mariners Hospital
- Fishermen's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal E Rakov MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Rakov practice?
- Dr. Neal Rakov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Rakov practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tavernier, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Marathon, FL and Miami, FL.
See Tavernier Internists and Tavernier Gastroenterologists.