A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Ranen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Ranen, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Ranen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranen graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Ranen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Gilbert Ranen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neal G. Ranen practice?
- Dr. Neal Ranen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Ranen practices Psychiatry near York, PA.
See York Psychiatrists.