Dr. Neal Reisman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2
  • 3 reviews

January 29th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Reisman is a caring and highly skilled Plastic Surgeon. Appointments are always prompt and his staff is very professional. My personal experienc ...

November 27th, 2011
Great Doctor and wonderful results!
Dr Reisman did an amazing and totally natural facelift for me and my healing time was incredibly short. Minimal scars show from his short scar technique, you would really have to look for them.Dr Reisman has always spent more than enough time with me to answer all of my questions and I always felt he had my best interest in his recommondations and not his wallet (Not the case with 4 others I interviewed,Dr Resiman was consultaion number 5. In fact, he told me that I didnt neede\ what others had recommended and he was right. His staff is wonderful. I have had nothing but compliments from friends and family and many have asked me for his name and have had him do their surgeries.I highly recommend him if you are looking for a skilled, caring surgeon with an artistic eye.

June 11th, 2011
Excellent doctor and staff!
Dr Reisman is an excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients. He takes his time explaining and answering questions/concerns. I never felt rushed. He is VERY organized, as is his staff (which was not my experience with other plastic surgeon's staff). He is very upfront about possible procedure outcomes, and guides his patients to make educated, rational decisions about their surgery options. I would recommend him to any friends!