A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Rinne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Rinne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinne graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Rinne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Alan Rinne MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Rinne practice?
- Dr. Neal Rinne has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Rinne practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.