A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Rockowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Rockowitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockowitz graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Rockowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Lawrence Rockowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal L. Rockowitz practice?
- Dr. Neal Rockowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Rockowitz practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.