Learn more about Dr. Neal Rockowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Rockowitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rockowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Rockowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockowitz graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Rockowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal L Rockowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal L. Rockowitz practice?
- Dr. Neal Rockowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Rockowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.