Dr. Neal Rockowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Rockowitz?

October 2nd, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

If you want the best, choose Dr. Rockowitz. He is professional in his demeanor, totally explains the process and affects from beginning to end and never makes you feel any question is unreasonable or unnecessary. You will never feel rushed and throughout pre and post op his office is opened to you for any questions that may arise. His staff is kind, caring and always has time to listen to the simplest thoughts or questions.

June 24th, 2017

Stay away but if you are on Workman's comp. don't be surprised if you get sent to him for an IME

He's in Work Comp's back pocket!!! Very poor, arrogant Dr. Huge Lier!!! I'd give 0 stars if allowed!!!

February 4th, 2016

Office workers were great..... doctor was a pompas as... very arrogant and rude.. talks down to you.... thinks he is better than everyone and location is horrible. . In the ghetto and v ery limited parking.

November 10th, 2015

Second time AIG used him first was lies compared to all other dr's I saw for IME!!! I have severe chronic nerve pain in my shoulder and he ask me to raise my arm and I stopped when it became painful and he grabbed my arm, in front of my wife and jerked it around like he was trying to hurt me and he did. I said "please, please stop" Wife was recording it all! A workmans comp lier for sure!!! When a dr. is no good IME pays him well! I thought it was in a dr's oath to do no harm!!! I guess not with the Roc!!!

October 7th, 2015

He is a ime insurance company dream show me the$$$$$

He is a jerk i think he needs to be taken to task on what he does to people. He needs to stop doing IME exams because he only in it for the $$$$$. I would not let him scrape the gum from the bottom of my shoe!! He needs to find a new job maybe as a clown?

October 5th, 2015

Dr. Rockowitz is Horrible

Dr. Rockowitz is extremely rude, arrogant, and horrible with patient follow up. He does not take the time to conduct a thorough examination or listen to patient concerns. I truly get the sense that this Dr. does not care about my well-being whatsoever.

May 29th, 2015

Can you say JERK?

This Dr totally walked in with an attitude of we were a waste of his time. Never aknowledged my huisband in the room at all. Never introduced himself to us and I had to intrupt him to introduce ourselves and he still would not look or respond. And when he left he ignored him still. Common courtesy says you should at leat say hello or shake the mans hand. Now to me Said he would not help me and practically threw a Lap band card at me like "your too fat for me to care enought to help you" then told me to call when I lost 50 lbs. Neer talked about what I could do for pain until then or nothing! he needs to get some manners!!!!

January 30th, 2015

Thid doctor was very rude,demeaning and degrading. Avoid,void, Avoid

December 14th, 2014

I have nothing but the highest respect for the Dr. and my surgery was about 10 years ago and both knees are as good as new still, and I am 73 years old.

May 10th, 2014

This Dr. is amazing and is an expert in the field of anterior hip replacement. His expertise and experience makes for a great experience. I would only recommend Dr. Rockowitz and Oasis Hospital for this surgery. His office staff is excellent.

July 5th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon

I first went to a Orthopedic Surgeon who misdiagnosed my problem and inflicted me with the surgery to resolve the problem that didn't exist. Dr. Rockowitz had me in his office five minutes and knew exactly what the problem was and the remedy. He doesn't sit there and spend time asking you about your vacation like my first orthopedic surgeon did. Dr. Rockowitz gets right to the point and resolves the issue. He is an excellent surgeon.

July 21st, 2011

John King

I have been a patient of the Roc for over six years. The first hip replacment recovery time was four weeks plus.With his new anterior proceedure the recovery went two weeks. Then in the third week there were times that I forgot that I had the hip replaced.Thanks to Doctor Roc and Lindsay I am walking the best I have for ten years.I am 57 years old.