A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Sakima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Sakima, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakima graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sakima has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Tokuo Sakima MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal T. Sakima practice?
- Dr. Neal Sakima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Sakima practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Internists.